We have added information/planning tabs to the left for our upcoming 55th Reunion on May 1-2, 2020!
1. "'65 does 55" contains the current attendee list. Please let me know, at the email address below, when you decide to attend! There are also minutes from our Planning Committee meetings. Once detailed planning information is realeased by the school in January, it will be posted here as well.
2. "Testimonials" are from those of us who attended the 50th. If you'd like to add a testimonial, please email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. "Newsletters" are from our Class Secretary, and are designed to fill in the blanks between The Lawrentian updates.
4. "Electronic Memories" contain photos, videos and commentary about the history of '65, as well as information about various aspects of the school.
5. "Olla Podrida '65" contains a scanned version of our yearbook.
6. "Lawrenceville Lexicon" contains a scanned version of the third edition of the lexicon, covering a myriad of Lawrenciana. The fourth edition is currently being edited, and should be available around reunion time.
Notices will be sent out to site subscribers when new information is posted so sign into the site!. Stay tuned!!
Your Reunion Planning Committee